Friday, April 8, 2011

Daily Victories at silly struggles

So I was writing a post that was "of the moment". I was all into it. Usually, it is hard for me to allow myself to be interrupted and walk away. Something I have taken notice of and been working on. However, I just got the opportunity at a spontaneous mini date compliments of Hubs! To be completely honest, as happy as it made me, I had a bit of an internal struggle to step away in my OCD state of mind. In the end, I have made the decision to run a tight ship with my priorities and snapped myself back to the right mindset. So I scrapped my post, jotted this lil rant of my personal victories instead ;) and am eagerly off to enjoy a thoughtful lil date he has planned!........................



I'll post about it later ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: