Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How to pick up where you left off

Sometimes writing brings you back to where you use to be and toward where you want to be, all at the same time. Looking back on some of my notes in journals & blog posts... reading what this "lady" has to say (she is unfamiliar because we haven't visited in a while) I must say I relate in many ways and in many ways I see how different we are. I don't say that sadly or gladly... kind of certainly.... almost proudly. I mean, one is suppose to grow right? 


Taking a hiatus (intended or unintended) to grow is a good thing... as long as one returns to the things they use to do, but returns to do them better! 


Just pick up where you left off.


Write down your dreams, goals, & great ideas.. whether you share them or keep them for yourself.

Your voice changes over time, but the message is still the same... encouraging & gently reminding you who you are.


-Priscilla

No comments: